Monday, October 24, 2011

Felicia's Update

This will be short, but I wanted to do something before I put it off and forgot. Big news in our family is Jonathon is a final away from finishing his online English course which has been a year and a half battle, one I think he gained quite a bit from, both in writing skills and more importantly, discipline and working passed mental barriers. I can now return my focus to my thesis which I want desperately to defend before Thanksgiving. I am expecting number 2, another little girl, December 19th. Hailey is set on naming her "sister". She is also insistent taht she is a toddler and not a baby because she is 2. Hailey is speaking in full and completely understandable sentences and continues to amaze me everyday with her knowledge and skills. I love it when she makes up songs to sing to me. Our favorite of late is "creepy toddler".

1 comment: