Saturday, January 21, 2012

Summing Up

Figured it out. Thanks, ladies.

Let's see, there's not a great deal new with me. I'm still working on getting my various degrees in hopes that I can one day take over the world. Before that happens, my long term goals are to get a second Master's degree in poetry and have a nice little place to live with my cat and dog. I also hope that I can get work as a teacher. Short term goal, other than graduate in May, is to...that might be it for now, actually.

Little things, though, I'm enjoying my classes and some new pieces of literature I've been discovering. Someone I think you guys may enjoy is Lawson Inada. I also watched Stardust for the first time and I find Septimus weirdly hot.

Good night.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen the show, but I may have to now. That clip was pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete